V 1.5 / 1500 Update-Details (Release 18.12.2017):
- Horizon & Rescue mode: improved “intelligence” against vibration affecting the horizon’s precision. Especially important with gasser and nitro helis.
- Governor: Minimum necessary signal jump from Normal to Idle1 reduced to approx. 25% (for gasser and nitro with a small servo travel range. Still, a too narrow travel is not recommended, according to the gov’s efficiency).
- Governor: Ramp time lowered, thus ramp-up smoothened, when switching to higher rpm, resulting in slower and smoother rpm increase.
- Governor: Logging of the the lowest rpm (Idle1) as Master RPM. This rpm, if once logged, will always be used for future spool-ups, as long as the throttle signal for Idle1 is not changed.
- Governor: Optical indication via system’s LED, if basic motor rpm is too high (see instructions from V1.7, chapter ‚Governor‘ for details).
- Throttle output frequency increased to 64Hz (from former 55Hz), matching modern ESC requirements.